Forumet > Stockholm-Malmö-Copenhague

Hi there, all you bikers in Sweden.

For few years I've had a dream to do a biketrip in Sweden and this summer I'm going to make it come true.

I've planned to start my journey in middle of july from Stocholm (well, actually from Åbo, since I have to take a ferry to Sweden). First of august I'm going to be in Copenhague, so I've planned quite loose timetable for riding.

Now I hope that you could give me some tips for the journey. Something to see, or some comments about the roads and so on. I have also noticed that there have been a lot of conversation about transporting bike in trains. Is it really that impossible what I've understand or would it be possible to put the bike into freight? I've been thinking about my return from Denmark and I hope I could do that by train.

And if someone want's to join my journey, wellcome! Would be really nice. If not the whole journey, maybe for shorter distances? At some points I might also need accommodation so if you think that your home hits my route and your doors are open, let me know. I'd be thankful :)

Skrivet av Sanna - 2010-02-22 21:06:08

Svar: Stockholm-Malmö-Copenhague Uggs Boots Sale Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakley Outlet Store ray ban outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses toms outlet Cheap UGG Boots polo outlet store Kate Spade Outlet Store nike air max 2015 Ugg Outlets adidas kanye west Nike Outlet Store Yeezy 350 Black Firday longchamp outlet online kate spade outlets ugg clearance boots oakley sunglasses

Skrivet av kate spade outlet - länk - 2015-12-03 04:11:49

Svar: Stockholm-Malmö-Copenhague NFL Jerseys Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Longchamp Handbags Adidas UK Yeezys Nike Store Under Armour Outlet Timberland Boots Jordan 12 Yeezy Shoes nike huarache Keds Shoes For Women Yeezy Shoes Nike Air Max 2017 Toms Outlet Ultra Boost MLB Jerseys Adidas NMD Ray Ban Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Adidas Outlet Nike Air Max 90 Timberland Outlet Ray-Ban Sunglasses Adidas UK Ralph Lauren UK Jordan 4 Cheap Jordan NMD Outlet

Skrivet av Adidas NMD - länk - 2017-03-19 05:16:36

Skriv ett svar!